The Four Foundational Areas of Sexual Focus

Satisfaction in both Intimacy and Sexuality (yes, they are two separate things...) is achieved when there is a inter-balance between four specific areas of focus. Area One is the individual, Area Two is the feminine, Area Three is the masculine and Area Four is in the relationship. Because this blog posts from most recent, the beginning articles which set the foundational stage will be found at the end. Use the archives or search box as needed.

Monday, January 18, 2010

What do you want?

So I am sitting with a group of girls on a get-away weekend and they want to know when I am going to get to the sexy stuff. Well...I am soooo comfortable with saying it. My experience is that there are some who are very uncomfortable hearing me say it. Thus my struggle is this...what do you want me to say? How comfortable are you with hearing me say it?

No comments:

Post a Comment